1) Can active case-finding for TB in the community meet the urgent need for rapid reductions in undiagnosed TB and TB transmission? If so, by what direct and indirect mechanisms?
2) Can TB interventions be more effectively targeted through better understanding of urban social and TB transmission networks?
3) Can Malawi meet agreed targets for reducing deaths from TB to £25% of 2015 per capita rates by 2025?
4) What are the most cost-effective and least disruptive approaches for integrating HIV self-testing into routine HIV testing policy and practice in Malawi?
5) Which novel or repurposed TB regimens could shorten TB treatment?
6) Which combination of new diagnostic strategies could improve the timeliness and completeness of TB diagnosis in paediatric populations?