2) How can we exploit knowledge of mosquito dispersal to improve the design of randomised vector control trials?
3) When and where is the optimisation of larval source management using high-resolution satellite imagery a feasible and supplementary approach to vector control? What role to dams play in malaria transmission in the dry season?
4) Can we leverage next-generation sequencing to identify dry-season bottlenecks and patterns of insecticide resistance alleles at high-resolution?
5) How can we improve the efficiency and power of vector surveillance?
1) What is the impact of Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) within contrasting malaria transmission settings in Malawi? Can we integrate spatial mapping to optimise the design of programmes?