Who we are:
Researchers who investigate the pathways and interventions available to improve disease outcomes.
What we (will) do:
- Bring together healthcare professionals and scientists to improve clinical care, with a focus on services in hospitals, and how these link with broader healthcare provision.
- Address clinical questions that are important to patients, carers, and healthcare workers.
- Develop an environment conducive for translation of early phase human research to accelerate the development of vaccines and disease treatments.
- Within sub-Saharan Africa, act as trusted partners in the development and delivery of clinical research through international collaborations.
- Provide training to members of our multidisciplinary research teams to support their career development.