Who we are:
A collaborative network of scientists at MLW and associated institutions, working together to support each other and enhance our research on mothers, neonates, children and adolescents.
What we (will) do:
- Enhance external visibility for MNCH work
- Provide collaboration and support across groups
- Critical mass of MNCH researchers
- MNCH is an important part of what MLW does, cuts across much of the existing research even if not previously been identified in this way. Need to reach out to those working with these populations but from other perspectives e.g. lab / vaccines etc.
- Peer support and training pipeline
- Enhance linkages with external partners
- Improve PPI (Patient and public involvement) specifically with mothers and children